Bees are the source of life and symbolic of fertility, community, prosperity, diligence, and work ethic. Some say that the human race would become extinct if bees were to suddenly disappear from the surface of the earth. True or not, bees indisputably play an important role in our ecosystem.
Symbol of community
Bees represent the central aspect of my project. Bees’ strength and importance come from their sense of community and hard work. My project will also only come to life, if we join our heads and hearts, and contribute a piece of the puzzle. A relatively small group of people is capable of great things, as long as we unite and combine our forces and efforts.
The idea was drawn from nature and the bees. The local story of the bee fits perfectly into the global aspect of this project. One bee alone is not as successful as a whole hive. The whole hive, on the other hand, can pollinate a large area and produce more honey. Bees are busy workers who contribute to the survival of our planet.
Bees as the symbol of mutual collaboration and life
This is a story about giving
The project hopes to gather donations for various charity organizations around the world. You can decide to whom and how much you want to donate (the minimum amount is $20). You can choose from more than 1.6 million charity and non-profit organisations from around the world. Your donation goes almost entirely to the organization of your choice (93%). The other 7% are deducted to cover the fees of the platform Ammado and other transaction fees. I do not earn any money!
My goal is to raise $10 million in six months, which I am unable to do with the help of regular campaigns. This means half a million donors for 21 combs. If the project succeeds, it will not be limited by the six-month period. It will grow as long as good and kind people walk the earth. I will do everything in my power to succeed, but I cannot do it alone. I can only succeed with your participation and support.
I want to connect all the good and kind people who walk the earth. The project will not end after the six months. It will keep on “living and breathing” – on the internet as well as in real life. The monument will serve as testament that mankind is willing and able to make our world a better place. It will become a symbol of our charitableness.
Let us help those in need
This is a story about eternal life
Donate at least $20
Your name will be engraved into the monumental glass sculpture. It will stay there forever! Every individual who donates at least $20 (except anonymous donations) will have their name, surname and country inscribed on the toughened glass plate. Not only will your donation help someone in need, you will also become a part of this unique project.